Almost all flat products can be made self-adhesive by adding self-adhesive tape. We cut the tape by laser so any shape is possible. Ideal for products like numbered labels, icon plates or door signs.
Very strong industrial glue layer, without a carrier, with excellent resistance against high temperatures, moisture and solvents. Commonly used tape in the name plate industry.
- Glue layer thickness: 0.06 mm
- Easy to remove backing paper
- Bond becomes stronger over time.
- Can withstand temperatures around 200 ºC for several hours
- Suited for flat surfaces
Identical in properties to 3M467, with the exception of the glue layer thickness. This makes this type of material suited for slightly uneven or slightly porous surfaces.
- Glue layer thickness: 0.13 mm
- Suited for slightly uneven or slightly porous surfaces
Foam tape strips:
Foam tape consists of a thick flexible foam carrier with a strong glue layer on both sides. This makes foam tape highly suited for applications on rough surfaces. Used commonly behind wall and door signs, like icon plates, room signs and prevention signs.
- Tape thickness: 0.9 mm
- Excellent bond
- Suited for rough surfaces
- Clean and easy to use
- Signs with foam tape strips are easier to remove than signs with 3M variants.